[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question and idea

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 20:11:40 UTC 2013

Or better yet, how about a basket as someone else suggested we can raffle
off in every publication we can think of of our crafts we do in Krafters
Korner.  Make it really easy to send money for a ticket by pay pal, VISA,
Master card etc. by other funding sources Make it a spring basket of hand
made goodies.  Make sure it advertises Krafters Korner and the great work we
do. Each will email whomever in charge with what we KK would like to send.
Ideas like spring baby hat, spring shawl, dish cloths, beeded basket, soaps,
candles, bracelets of different sorts, aka, rope,beeded, plus table runner,
plus whatever you all do, capelet, lacy gloves, lacy baby cover.

Well an idea anyway to make money.

Becky and the boss