[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question and idea

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 21:58:05 UTC 2013

Denise,
Yes, that is the way I have your presentation down and that is the way it is
being presented for national convention. I think this was a great idea and
we have to look at how we can get word out of this idea or how to market it,
I think what the confusion is, that not everyone has seen all the ideas that
I have been presented and that is what we are going to meet about or one of
the topics, how do we put this out to everyone. Now is the difficult part,
putting it all together, I will be doing this as I carve my turkey.
Terry