[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for your work

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 04:22:36 UTC 2013

To all involved in gathering the information and sharing your ideas on
fundraising.  I thank you for the time and effort.

There was great ideas and they will be presentedto the board in December
and at our meeting in January hopefully we will decide on some of the ideas
to  go forth with.

In order to cover our expenses for the website  we need to gain more
members and find ways to raise money.

I do knot have any idea how much it will cost for the website as I only
have October's cost.  Hopefully by January we will have  at least 3  months
costs.