[Nfb-krafters-korner] bsw

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 05:01:22 UTC 2013

I worked in a  nursing home as an activity assistant for 6 years part time
and that didn't ask for a certification either.  There isn't much around
Kenosha WI and having the  certification will give more options. I'm taking
the actual exam in Dec,. with a large print exam.  I'll let you know how it
goes.  I'm going to take the practice exam this coming week.  Because I can
see enough to use magnification software I am able to do this.  I hear for
JAWS users it's not accessible.  All I can do is try!

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
No brain is too small or too big to create and do good in the world. E.J.
Short
262-697-0510