[Nfb-krafters-korner] folding paper

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 18:56:30 UTC 2013

This message was on one of my lists.

Hey guys.

After talking with a friend the other day about Origami I did some googlin'
and found this.

http://www.origamiway.com/

The instructions are super easy to follow and written in a way that makes it
clear how to fold the right parts of the paper.

Becky continues:

For me you can explain some things once and I get it.  Sometimes the second
time by another person with their own slant will make more sense to
me.Sometimes a chizzle and hammer can't make a dent in my understanding.
Like the pearl stitch for me on needles and on the loom, my brain just
doesn't want to get the sequences.  But I can never give up. Someone will
just say it or write it in such a way, that suddenly the light goes on and
the stitch is now fluid in my hands.

I remember feeling so clumsy working the first few times with my first guide
dog. The leash was so long, the dog so fast, my stops were slower then the
dog's stops, aka, I was a mess. I didn't walk away, though I sure wanted to.
I kept at it and I am sure in Jake's opinion some twenty years of handling
guide dogs, I have a lot to learn still.

Jake here on da paw-puter. Hers kind.. grin. Oopse, gots to go. Love Jake

Jake "kind.." what were you going to say?

Jake is laying in the sun coming in my window.  Goldens have a kind of glow
to their fur that is so beautiful.

Becky and the glowing one sweet Jake