[Nfb-krafters-korner] please consider and answer the question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 00:55:10 UTC 2013

I am thinking 2 for the beginners class and that will On a Monday  We  have
our first Thru Our Eyes sho to be broadcast live on Jan 30 So If I do the
advanced class on Wednesday I will have to skip that Wednesday as I am
thinking  3 weeks for the advanced beginners, but I need to order the kit and get
 directions first to know how long to make the class.

In a message dated 11/14/2013 7:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,