[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed beads all that you've been wanting toknow and more

Laurie Porter free.spirit1 at live.com
Mon Nov 18 02:42:57 UTC 2013

Thanks for the heads up on Fusion Beads. We have been using that on
ourresource list for a while. now.

I'm glad you have such an interest in seed beads. They are my pashon. I have
taught classes on seed beading on KK here, and I will come back and start
teaching again after December. Japonese seed beads companies  , such as
Matsuno and Miyuki  are my favorite kinds as they generally have larger
holes which can accommodate multiple passes without breaking the bead and
needles.

I  see we have a few new beading teachers and I look forward to taking
classes too.