[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas yarn project ideas?

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 18 17:09:32 UTC 2013

I can guarantee that Melanie's hat is Soooo cute!  I was so jazzed by her
class at the Kentucky School for the Blind on Saturday night that I made a
hat of my own using 24 peg loom and Lion woolese thick and quick that very
night.  Bonus was that I learned pearl stitch, too!  Am on my second hat and
this one even has a cuff!  I'm on a roll!  Thanks Melanie.