[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed beads all that you'vebeenwantingtoknow and more

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 17:59:58 UTC 2013

Mod Podge is a water base sealer that dries clear.  You can not wash  the
plate or use it to seal paint to cglass if you are going to heat the glass
[example you can not burn a candle in the glass if you used paint and Mod
Podge  to seal the paint.  Remember it is a water base sealer.

I have taken glear glass plates and fabric and mod podge to seal the fabric
 to the plate, but you can not wash the plate if you put a cake on it.

In a message dated 11/18/2013 4:25:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,