[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed beads all that you've been wanting to know and more

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:14:59 UTC 2013

Hi Jill,

I already know the peyote stitch from a class that Amanda taught on how to
make a coin purse with pony beads. Interestingly, just last night I was
playing with beads an trying out that stitch once again. I was trying it out
with 2mm cord and pony beads. I will look around for a pattern for a
bracelet using seed beads. Yes, it would be quite nice if Laurie will jump
in and teach us some of those beading stitches.

Cathy F