[Nfb-krafters-korner] elegant swarovski bracelet -- the email class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:39:28 UTC 2013

Hello all,

It goes without saying that I will be joining the class. just hurried over
and signed up.  As a matter of fact, after I played around with the peyote
stitch I went online to fusionbeads.com to look around for things for the
bracelet class. I thought it might be helpful to some if I were to paste in
a list of the things I am considering ordering. Of course you can get what
you want from wherever you want. But, it took me quite a while to track down
all these things. I did notice that the company does ship internationally as
well which will be great for some of you.

Anyhow, for what it is worth, here is the order which I plan to place, once
I add some beads for other projects to it. oh and by the way, the shipping
is free with purchase of over $25 in the US.
The site has a good search feature and it is speech-friendly.
Now the order:

T-Z/WW0120-MS
18 Gauge Silver-Filled Half Hard Wire
SF-SR/SF0388-MS
1x1mm Silver-Filled Crimp Bead
SF-SR/SP2126-MS
12x8.5mm Antique Silver Plated Pewter Wrapped Toggle Clasp by TierraCastR
SB/SB0716-MS
6mmSilver Lined Clear AB Bugle Japanese Seed Bead
Sold By: approx. 10 gram bag
G/GL92176mm
Silver-Lined Crystal CzechMates Tile Czech Glass Bead 50 beads
G/GL2936-MS
3mm Silver Round Czech Pressed Glass Bead
Sold By: 100 pieces

Cathy F