[Nfb-krafters-korner] elegant swarovski bracelet -- theemail class

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 19 19:13:14 UTC 2013

Not to confuse the issue any further, but I made this bracelet with Soft
Flex .019 wire and I enjoyed working with it. The bracelet is gorgeous and I
am planning to wear it to a reception this weekend. Thanks Lisamaria for
sharing your patterns and beading know-how.

If we need memory wire for an upcoming class, I missed that. There isn't a
gauge issue with memory wire is there? Isn't it all the same?

Karen