[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T The 12 Days of Fund Raising

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Nov 20 23:51:08 UTC 2013

Hey, Terry,

I finished the 12 Days of fund Raising but, I had trouble finding a way to
get it to you.  So, here it is.  Since you have difficulty accessing
attachments, I'm placing it in the body of this message and then you can
distribute it as you like.

Regards,

Denise

THE 12 DAYS OF FUND RAISING
Inspired by:  Terry Knox and KK Members

On the first day of fund raising, Joyce said to me;
Free memberships for new folks who hear the crafting call.

On the second day of fund raising, Kathy said to me;
Make stitch counter bracelets so easy for us all.

On the third day of fund raising, Len said to me;
Santa ornaments just think and see.

On the fourth day of fund raising, Jill said to me;
Collector ornaments from Krafters Korner, what special treats.

On the fifth day of fund raising, Melody said to me;
A beaded or stitched Whozit, made by you and me.

On the sixth day of fund raising, Melody said to me;
Sell the patterns from classes for all who have missed them, this would be
great.

On the seventh day of fund raising, Jake said to me;
Me and Mommy will be making bags to sell that even transit workers will run
to see.

On the eight day of fund raising, Terry said to me;
a craft contest, for all to enter with a entrance fee and prizes, prizes
lots of prizes.

On the ninth day of fund raising, Dixie said to me;
Do that afghan that Paulette suggested to show off our creativity.

On the tenth day of fund raising, Becky said to me;
Get our group signed up for sales donations for non profits, that’s for
free.

On the eleventh day of fund raising, Becky and Cindy said to me;
make items to sell at stores like Independence Market or e Bay, yes we can
dream.

On the 12th day of fund raising, Dixie said to me;
Krafters Korner operates in all times and seasons, so, give your hand in
reaching others with our crafting 12 months a year.

>From Terry:  Thanks to all of you for keeping this challenge going for 12
days in a row.  you are all so creative and have had so many wonderful
ideas.

>From Denise:  I hope you all like what I’ve done with the little ditty
everyone created.  If not, please make any changes you would like to make.
I think it’s cute and something we can do each year with different ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all of you at KK!