[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sign up for classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 02:30:51 UTC 2013

A note to our students:

Please take time to notice when classes begin and or deadline sign ups
are.  All email classes have a one week cut off time for signing up from
beginning of class.  Our phone classes we have a cut off time closer to the
start of the first class, but no guarantee  if you sign up late that you  will
get class phone number in time for the first class.

We do try very hard to get you into a class, but please understand it is
not fair for students that have signed up or teachers to try to do more then
they have offered.  Our teachers donate their time freely and we are
thankful for all that they do.