[Nfb-krafters-korner] ever heard of LionBrand unique yarn?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:11:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was reading an ad from knittingwarehouse.com about the yarns on sale right
now and noticed a colorway I had never heard of before. It is called
“Unique,” and that it is. It is a bulky 5-ply yarn that creates a tweed loom
with multiple colors.

I copied down the information for myself and thought I’d pass it along to
anyone who might be interested. Sounds as though this might be nice for the
loom.

If anyone has tried this yarn before, let us know how you liked it.

Cathy

LionBrand Unique Yarn

This stunning bulky yarn is truly prismatic! Each ply of this yarn is
printed in a multicolor pattern, creating a bold tweed effect as it is
knitted or crocheted into what will soon be your new favorite project. In
addition to working up beautifully, Unique is also easy-care and lofty,
making it a perfect choice for sweaters, accessories, and home décor.

Weight                                           Category: 5 -

Bulky Weight: Chunky, Craft, Rug Yarn

3.50 oz./100 g (109 yd/100 m)

100% Acrylic

Gauge:

Knit: 15 stitches x 20 rows on size 9 (5.5 mm) needles

Crochet: 11 single crochet x 13 rows on size N-13 (9 mm) hook

Product Care Instructions: Items made from this yarn may be laundered
through the use of hottest available water, detergent or soap, agitation,
and a machine designed for this purpose. Any dry cleaning solvent other than
trichloroethylene may be safely used. No bleach product may be used. Lay out
horizontally for drying. Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron.

Available in 8 Colors

Harvest

Article: #755-200 UPC: 023032010618

Peach, caramel, chocolate brown, lavender

Garden

Article: #755-201 UPC: 023032010625

Royal purple, forest green, olive green, medium green, magenta, lavender

Oceania

Article: #755-202 UPC: 023032010595

Medium green, royal blue, royal purple, yellow

Passion Fruit

Article: #755-203 UPC: 023032010601

Brown, terracotta, magenta, teal, green

Moonshadows

Article: #755-204 UPC: 023032010564

Dark gray, sky blue, medium gray, royal blue

Grapevine

Article: #755-205 UPC: 023032010588

Medium gray, dark gray-blue, magenta, lavender

Potpourri

Article: #755-206 UPC: 023032011080

Red, raspberry, maroon, dark blue-ish purple

Jewel

Article: #755-207 UPC: 023032011097

Terracotta, olive green, dark brown, medium brown, medium blue, purple,
magenta