[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all the teachers

Laurie Porter free.spirit1 at live.com
Sat Nov 23 02:30:04 UTC 2013

    I believe in keeping things the way they are.  I  understand that people
who sign up late for classes run risks, and I don't think it should remain
the responsibility of the teachers to deal with late sign upsç but I think
we can accommodate interested students appropriately.-----Original
Message-----