[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership for Beverly

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 24 17:42:35 UTC 2013

Beverly,

I read your post about adding your friend to the membership at Krafters. I
first must say, I cannot answer your questions on this about signing up
anyone, but must assure you there are those here who can help you and give
you this information. I am going to hope that this issue can be addressed
and placed easily on the web page to make it easy for you and anyone who
wants to join KK that it can be easily done. I am hoping  e that one of the
board  members is reading this post and addressing your questions. I know
that Joyce will be more than happy to assist you in adding this new member
when she is back on line this week, so please hang in there and we will get
you needed information, I just wanted to answer your email about this email.

Terry Knox