[Nfb-krafters-korner] handmade Christmas gift

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun Nov 24 23:47:07 UTC 2013

Aren't there  plastic containers with those same kind of pockets, like a
gigantic pillbox out there for fisherman to keep their lures in?  I have one
that I keep my small stuff like pins and necklaces in.  It fits better on my
dresser than anything else and if you drop it you don't have a mess.

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short