[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT - New grandson in TX

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:38:33 UTC 2013

Ok, as promised….our new grandson Aidan was born in San Antonio, TX on Nov. 13th weighting in at 9 lbs 5 ozs and was 21" long. He is welcomed by parents, 6  yrs old big sis and 2 yr old big bro and of course all the rest of us extended family. Mom is my daughter.

We now await the arrival of another grandson who is due to arrive any time between now and Christmas. We do know it will be a boy also and his name will be Connor. Dad is my husbands son.

Barb