[Nfb-krafters-korner] receive from 2 computers

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 15:57:21 UTC 2013

I mean this kindly. But you unsubscribe from your work, my tax payed
computer, and you subscribe to krafters Korner using your home computer.
There is no reason any longer that your work computer has to be used.  Hoo
Ray!

Dancing for joy with you!

In many Federal Agencies and businesses they are firing people outright for
using the business work computer for outside activities.  A lady Terry just
a year from retiring was warned, then fired for using her work computer to
shop QVC, in this case.  Terry is not alone. I was very close to Terry. She
did much good in her agency acting as an embassdor for the agency, the first
to volunteer to decorate for Holidays. She was loved by her fellow workers
and by people in the community.  It was stunning when she was fired.

So unsub from your work computer and resub from your home computer, in my
opinion.

Becky with sweet Jake