[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help me with this knitting pattern, please.

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Thu Nov 28 00:32:25 UTC 2013

I downloaded the pattern from my computer onto my Voice Sense. I got the
pattern from a link online. I turned on my punctuation and there are no
asterisks. But, since I posted the question, I made the pattern and it
turned out beautifully. I did need the yarn over at the end of the round,
because of the s2kp. The lace is bracketed on each edge by 2 rows of purl
stitches so the hat will not curl. The rest of the hat is stockinette with a
rib of 1 purl stitch every now and then. The pattern is well done. I like
the way the crown decreases. Several decreases are used, rather than just
bunching the hat with a lot of knit 2 togethers. Thanks for the help.

Paulette