[Nfb-krafters-korner] order your baskets

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 14:51:39 UTC 2013

Please order the basket kits by calling
Baskets of Joy

Phone: (207) 725-5899
Be sure you say Krafters  Korner.  I have spoken to Anna and we changed the
napkin basket slightly  and that is why you need to tell her Krafters
Korner.
For those of you who have  already ordered your basket kit, don't worry the
difference between them will  not matter.
Remember by ordering 2 kits you  will get 10% off your order.  I told her
we need the napkin kits delivered  ASAP.  She told me she needs to wait for
more 2 inch bases for the ornament  kits, but not to worry.
http://www.basketsofjoy.com/basket-kits-by-baskets-of-joy.aspx
Bow  Napkin Basket Kit
#  KIT-32 $18.00
Bell & Holly  Ornaments Kit
# KIT-173  $14.95

I am planning ahead for Valentine's Day [class in January], too.

Remember the scissors are $9.95 and the bone awl is recommended.

Joyce Kane