[Nfb-krafters-korner] web question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 20:14:40 UTC 2013

Here is another questions. How do you get on a search engine list. When  you
look for anything you get the top 10 sites from Google or Bing? Is this  a
paid thing with the search engine provider?

It use to be in the past strickly a paid thing to climb up on the top

One more. Hoe do we connect to Reviry or other sites to attach  people?

In a message dated 10/4/2013 3:01:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,