[Nfb-krafters-korner] web question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 21:30:30 UTC 2013

You will have to get  in touch with Cindy Sheets
_slerythema at gmail.com_ (mailto:slerythema at gmail.com)
as far as our website is concern she has done work and folks have helped
her to go thru our website in search for Key words and I don't know about the
 embedding, but this has been done for our website.

I had started hosting a chat group that met weekly on I can't remember but
it was a blind group of people that the chats were done via your computer.
 This was before I started with NFB Krafters Division  and I called it
Krafters Korner.  So when I started the list serve here in 2007 thru the  NFB I
stayed with Krafters Korner and that is how the name of the list serve
began.  It was a trial of getting folks to follow me over here.

A year later when we met Cindy Sheets, Ramona Walhof and myself in Dallas
and sat down to write a constitution to present at our first meeting to
create  the NFB Krafters Division, it was decided to keep Krafters spelt the way
I had  done it from when I started all of this crafting for the blind
before the  NFB.    We did talk about changing the K to C, but the decision  was
made by the 3 of us or maybe Cindy and I as Dr. Mauer had assigned Ramona as
 an advisor to create the constitution and attend our first meeting.
Ramona  stuck with us, wrote up a constitution and read it at our first meeting.
 We also got her to agree to be voted in as a board member.  The
constitution was voted in to be accepted and we present all of this to Dr. Mauer
during the Dallas Convention 2008.

I learned by the end of August from Joann Wilson that the division was
approved.  The K in Krafters did begin before NFB representing the K for my
last name Kane.  I am proud that the folks back in 2008 decided to keep the  K
and the 31 people at our first board meeting in Dallas voted to accept it
and  the constitution.

In a message dated 10/4/2013 4:48:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,