[Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Oct 4 23:06:40 UTC 2013

Here are the ansers to the survey from Denise Shaible:

1.       As a member of KK are you willing to help in some way in Fund
Raising?
Yes.

2.       .In what way can you help?

a.       . Selling, donation, convention help, marketing, other

I would like to help sell and make things to sell and give suggestions for
fund raising

3.       .What of Fund Raising would you prefer?

a.       .Raffles and raffle tickets, Auction on line, Marketing of classes,
Selling of a resale item, Making and resale of craft item or items, other

I like raffles but I also like a silent auction or even an auction that's
not silent

Below you will find the first of probably a few of many surveys that I will
be sending out to get you ideas on Fund Raising. Please send me your
comments and ideas, so that I can file them for committee. If you do not
reply remember you had a chance to speak up with your ideas, you are being
asked. You can reply online, or to my email listed below. Thank you