[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Jo Taliaferro soaringeagle7 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 14:36:31 UTC 2013

Hi Catherine,
Welcome from the U.S. in damp, cold Minnesota!  I joined this list not too
long ago and I know there are lots of talented people here!  I also want to
learn new crafts, new ways of doing things more efficiently so welcome,
welcome!  Your intro is here!  Bring your crafty ideas and tangled beads or
yarns and we'll work together no matter where we live!
I'm kind of a novice but...I guess this will be a growing edge for me!
Jo Taliaferro