[Nfb-krafters-korner] a craft question

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 18:42:13 UTC 2013

Yes it did have very good instructions.  I think they  will look adorable.
I must say that I might make one for Olivia to play with for now.  She would
never let the doll stand and pout.  She would have to drag it around.  I did
see on a site that you could buy iron on faces which might be neat for a
doll.  I will have to work out how to do that.  Glad you liked it!
Jill