[Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 21:07:27 UTC 2013

Terry, it might be hard to get everybody's teddy bear to be the same.  A few
would probably  sell, but I don't think we can count on them looking really
alike. The different colors make them all interesting.  You can make solid
colors, traditional black or brown with white or offwhite bodies or
untraditional colors like red or purple.  You can use bbuttonf for eyes or
embroider the eyes. There are some other choices you canmake for variety,
too.

But keep exploring ideas.

Ramona