[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting with Shingles

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Sun Oct 6 14:54:01 UTC 2013

Paulette,
I am so sorry to hear you are dealing with shingles. I understand that it is
not only very painful but  it is on the rise and those having had chicken
pox are susceptible. Sorry only virtual hugs from me!
Glad to hear you can knit & doing more today; maybe getting better? I hope
you are over this soon.  .
Better & best wishes to you,
Catherine J