[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting with Shingles

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Sun Oct 6 15:41:24 UTC 2013

Hi Karen,

Oh, your poor grandmother! A few months! That is what I am afraid of. I
don't have much of a rash, and my pain is on my left side and comes and
goes, but is always there. I just want it to stop.

I will think about a class for the hat if it turns out well. I'll see what
it looks like when I finish it.

If you have and Chicken Pox twice, you better go and get the Shingles
vaccine. My husband got it and I didn't. I wish now, that I had gotten it. I
will certainly get it when this bout of shingles goes away.

Paulette