[Nfb-krafters-korner] Creative Monday

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 16:48:05 UTC 2013

Hmm, hipster dog, or Dalmatian all decked out in his firemen's suit, or Fly
by night dog with his airplane wings and goggles, or play dog with her short
skirt and bikini top, or boxer with gloves on and trunks, or what is the
guy's name who drove the car at Daytona? We could put him in a car and call
it "looks ma, no paws." Or lazy dog with a remote in one paw and a beer in
the other sitting in the recliner.  Grandma old dog with her shawl and
knitting needles in her paws. Or baby pups all in a little stroller wrapped
up with blue and pink blankets. Or gourmet dog with a small bottle of single
molt. Now my husband will buy that one, lol.
Puppies in a picnic basket one stuck inside a cup. One wriggling in a
plastic bag after cookies. How about surprise puppy in one of the boxes made
of paper you all know how to make. Tangled up puppy all wrapped up in a long
long necklous.

Oh no, Jake says he wants to make one as well.

Gots a great idea, sneaky grin.

Jake what are you doing with that glew?!

Becky and a mess on her floor