[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all members

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 00:39:39 UTC 2013

Joyce,

I think that recording that way, with just the teacher, or you as a student,
or an interviewer of the teacher would be a very interesting prospect.

That way the confidentiality of the students in a class that had been given
would not be compromised.  You might even have questions that could be
submitted in advance to be used to read into the recorded class.

@-> ~ Dixie ~ <-@