[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fund Raising Up Dates

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 10 17:06:25 UTC 2013

Denise,
Yes, I have your presentations. I did forget to place the Hemp bracelets on
the list and will up date this shortly. Did not know the mosaic tiles were a
fund raising idea, though they were a class suggestion, will look at that
again. The make and Take was just a short description without details of
your suggestion. I have the lined pictures under booklets, and exploring all
of these also, all ideas you suggested are very good and we are looking into
cost effectiveness to each to present to board. This is a long process and
finding each items and cost and if it can be done to make it profitable is
really being considered. I will get back to you shortly about your ideas on
these kits and if you can help farther developed them. Thanks for sending me
this up date.
Terry