[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fund Raising Up Dates

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:02:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a suggestion.

I wondered if perhaps the folks on the planning committee for the
fund-raising might like to get together on a conference call to chat like we
do for our classes. In this way things could be discussed more thoroughly
and would allow for faster back and forth communication. then the committee
could choose a specific craft project based on their research and
discussion, and then make a recommendation to the entire group as to which
fund-raiser the committee thinks is best.

I am certain that most members will be willing to work on whatever project
is recommended, knowing that the committee has discussed the subject
thoroughly together and come up with what seems to be the best option
considering all the issues involved.

Cathy