[Nfb-krafters-korner] cloth wreath question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 00:02:05 UTC 2013

This will depend on the fabric you are using as some are lighter weight
then others.  Your 100% cotton   quilting fabric is good to  use.  I would say
between 175 and 225.  Give or take.  Remember I  said to push them down so
they fill up the ring and Leave about 6 inches open to  tie the bow. Once I
tie the bow I push my fabric down around the bow to  fill in and add some
more ties
 at the top

Use your judgement .

In a message dated 10/11/2013 3:56:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,