[Nfb-krafters-korner] to my loomed shawl students

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:54:58 UTC 2013

I have 45 pegs and ready to start the decrease, just wondering if I want to make it a tad bit longer and go to 55 pegs,  but of course being on a round loom makes it hard to really "see" what the length will be in the back, so may just do as pattern calls for and if I want longer can always do another. Looking forward to next class.
Will work on during class, but may have to set it aside so can finish a baby blanket I'm working on that needs to be done before a baby shower on Nov. 2nd. I'm doing the Lion Brand Diagonal Baby Blanket for the MS loom, but am doing it on the cindwood s loom.
Barb