[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am in search for:

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 23:56:20 UTC 2013

I am in bed trying to shake this cough and haven't been keeping up with
email much, but I want to give everyone a push and I will promise if someone
will dig down deep and come up with 1 more class proposal for this week
for December I won't bug anyone until November about classes.  I will push
each and everyone of you to think about classes for January and get class
proposals for January in the first few  weeks of November

Lindey will do a class proposal for Origami in December and we need 1 more
class to reach our goal for 2013.

All we need is 1 more 1 night or 2 night class for December!!

So which one of our teachers will help us reach the goal or push us over
it!