[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to our list?

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for the welcome and all the information! I will definitely
check out the human services list. I am very excited about a new job I just
accepted yesterday. I'll be the next executive director of an organization
that offers health education and recreational activities to promote health
lifestyles for blind people in Kentucky. I think the human services list may
be a very useful resource for me! Also, I do know Cathy Jackson, she's our
state affiliate president and a great lady! I'm glad you enjoyed her speech.
I'm hoping to go to national convention next year so I will definitely meet
you and many others then!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Melanie