[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Info

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Oct 18 13:55:27 UTC 2013

Glad you enjoyed it, Nancy. I think that the scope of origami is so wide
that, depending on one's mood or preference, it can be used in so many ways.
I carry little square note paper in my handbag and I often fold to pass the
time, finding that the repetitive actions almost always has a calming effect
on me.
Then again, I will sometimes fold with the intention of learning a new model
and then it is more like a challenge, needing much more concentration.
Happy folding.
Lindy