[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome newbies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 19:26:46 UTC 2013

We have been getting new folks on the list and I don't want you to miss out
 on anything.  We have a bunch of new classes that just got posted on our
web site so run on over there and check the calendar out and sign up.

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Use that "Free Try It Class".  Choose any first class and sign up for  it.
Take the class and see how you like our way of teaching classes.   If you
want to take more classes on our website we have a link to PayPal or link  to
our treasurer for her mailing address.  Membership is $10  July to  July
or any part of that time and you can take as many classes as you want  for
that ten bucks.

We just had a bunch of new classes posted for sign up on the web site and
we aren't finished yet!