[Nfb-krafters-korner] Denise's survey idea

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 22 19:28:38 UTC 2013

Hey Joyce,
Right on! Great suggestions. I like the idea, and trying to expand on it,
with out going overboard. It takes me a while to think anything thru. I know
how excited everyone was with out monthly contest. And I am trying to wrap
my brain around doing this on going and not just once a year. Think out of
the box or basket. If we had a gift box that we put up every few months that
involved a sample and materials for classesses made during that quarter.
Example each teacher would make their item taught and donate it to the box
and purchase materials that made the item. We could take silent auction bids
on that quarter to receive the box that included the samples made during the
4 month period and the winner would get the samples and the materials to
produce the craft, it would be ongoing. Not sure I am explaining this
clearly, let me get my ideas together and write it up. In this way only 4
people a year would be responsible and getting the boxes ready and sent to
winner. I will get back to you, meaning the board or the people going to
convention would only do this once a year.
Terry K