[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: idea for fundraising

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 23 17:45:09 UTC 2013

You are sooo  close change that M to a W!  and you got  Wisty!

In a message dated 10/23/2013 1:40:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

Cake!  Cake! Did someone say cake? Jake runs to his pantry. Dem humans  keep
messing up my pantry.  Now where is it!Dog oh dog, can'ts find  it.  Ill
looks in the tunnels where the dogs are boss.  Jake runs  and runs into
Misty's bakery. (forgot Joyce's guide dog name, sorry.) Hey  goily does you
have any paw-smacking cake mix.  Gots hungry you know.  Well actually Miss
Jill is hungry for cake. Gots a crush on her. Hers one  of the nice humans.
She would be a stunner if she only had a tail.   Bets it would be fluffy.

Awe tanks you. Jake bows to Misty.

Love Jake