[Nfb-krafters-korner] basket

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 24 13:19:57 UTC 2013

I made that comment about the cost of the basket because it is the responsibility of the winner at convention to get the basket home.  If we did the drawings during the year, the people would not be there, so it would be our responsibility to ship the basket to the winner.  That is why I suggested we just do one at convention.  Many people take the contence of the basket and discard the basket.  The basket is mainly for beauty, to get people interested in buying tickets.

Terry Powers