[Nfb-krafters-korner] issues with not getting class phone numbers

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:22:01 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,

Yet again I did not receive the phone number to a class, and unfortunately,
I didn't realize I didn't have the number until the class started.
Therefore, I completely missed the class last night.  It appears that others
are having the same issue?   When we are purchasing supplies for a class we
need to know we will be able to attend that class.

I have a suggestion that might help you with the problem of missing
registrations in your inbox.

Might it not be a good idea to have a separate email address from your
regular one to have the registrations sent to?

You could set up an email address like

K k classes at gmail.com or something like that.

Then Cindy could have those registrations go into that account.  Maybe that
would make it easier for you to find them?

Also, if it wasn't in your personal inbox, maybe someone else could help out
with the class list organization?

And, to put my money where my mouth is, I would be willing to do that.

Just a couple of ideas I hope that might be helpful.

@-> ~ <-@

Dixie

@-> ~ <-@