[Nfb-krafters-korner] intermediate knit class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 01:18:27 UTC 2013

Hello Joyce,

I would like a baby sweater class, not because I want to make a baby
sweater, but because some day I'd like to make myself a sweater. I just got
a book of knit patterns for sweaters and jackets and it was way above my
head. I told my DH that it would probably take me fifty years to make a
sweater for myself! But if you taught a baby sweater class, maybe it would
only take me forty years. <smile>
But I've never used needles smaller than 8 and I'm just now getting good
with them. I am making a hat from Paulette's class and a hand towel just a
basic design. So by next year, I should be ready for something more
challenging.

Cathy