[Nfb-krafters-korner] left over yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:15:00 UTC 2013

Hello,
What to do with left over yarn?

I have a friend who is making a blanket with left over yarn. What she says
is that she has a huge bag of yarn that she dips her hand into and whatever
color comes out, that is what she uses. She says that with all the different
brands, textures and colors of yarn, the blanket is quite interesting.
Certainly a "one of a kind."

I could never do something like that, I would worry too much about whether
things match, so I have donated all of my little balls of yarn to my friend
for her blanket.

Of course you could knit or crochet little stuffed animals or coasters or
some other small item. I have done that.

Cathy who needs things to match whether she can see them or not! <grin>