[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row Knitting Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 1 15:06:49 UTC 2013

I just have to pitch my elastic band[rubber band].  I tie a knot in my
elastic bands so they don't dangle too much.  When I want to mark the
beginning of a row I tie a knot in one and I take another one and break/cut it,  so
I have 2 ends.  Then I put one end thru the loop of the tied elastic  band
and tie the 2 ends together with an overhand knot.  That one will  dangle a
bit longer and by touch you will know which is which very easily.

I use the elastic bands that are not thick and are maybe 2 1/2 inches
long.  They come like a rectangle shape with both ends curved.

Did I confuse everyone now?  too many words?

In a message dated 9/1/2013 7:44:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,