[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT what has been happening with me

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 17:07:36 UTC 2013

Good for you. I sure hope it is never to late to start a new career. It is my plan, someday, to find a new position that will give me as much fullfillment as my present job. Okay, probably nothing in this world is more fulfilling then caring for family. But maybe a position that gives me as many smiles.
Henrietta