[Nfb-krafters-korner] any beaders in the group

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 00:18:45 UTC 2013

I am happy you have found us once again.  We do hook folks up to our
classes thru SKYPE.  We have a new beading teacher and just beginning off  with
some basic classes coming up in the future.  We haven't had any  beading
classes in the last year so stay tuned in more to come.

In a message dated 9/2/2013 7:47:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,