[Nfb-krafters-korner] Unable to attend bell class

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Sep 3 17:05:09 UTC 2013

No, I was calling from a lan line.

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 9:43 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Unable to attend bell class

 Were you calling from a cell phone?  Amanda got kicked out a few times,
the other 3 had no problems.
How did you find out about the change in the date of the class.  Originally,
class was to be held on Saturday, but thankfully Amanda moved it to the next
Friday.  How could you know this, with out being there?

Terry Powers